Before hiring tile and grout cleaners. We would recommend our customers to go through the Tile and Grout Cleaning Checklist. Ask questions from the list and make sure that tile and grout company you are hiring knows what they doing. Need professional tile and grout cleaning Call Clean Master Sydney !!!
Maximum shine and appeal from your floor are possible only when your tile and grout are clean. Tiles are dust resistant so a very less labor is also sufficient for their cleaning. On the other hand, the porous nature of grout makes it a good stain and dirt absorbor. There are professional service providers for tiles and grout cleaning tasks but it can be done by you too.
To clean your tile floors and grout, you require the following articles:
- A wet-vacuum cleaner,
- Hot water,
- Cleaning Solution,
- Small scrub brush or toothbrush,
- Spray Bottle,
- Water, and,
- Clean cloth.
Using your vacuum cleaner, suck in all loose dust and dirt particles from the floor surface. Give a session of wet-vac cleanses thoroughly throughout the floor surface. Now spray the cleaning solution after mixing it with water in your spray bottle. Ensure that the cleaning solution is of high quality with cleaning and brightening properties. Spray the solution all over the tiles and the grout. After doing this soak the clean cloth with hot water and wipe the grout with it. Again spray the cleaner solution over the grout. Now prepare a solution of vinegar with water in equal proportions and spray it over the grout. Using the small scrub brush or toothbrush or the electric toothbrush, scrub the grout gently. Avoid using a metal brush as it might bring grout particles out of its place and make the grout level uneven. After getting the clean looking grout on scrubbing, rinse the grout thoroughly with hot water. Now rinse the entire floor thoroughly with water and run another wet-vac session.
Keep your kids and pets out of the area until the floor gets completely dry. The grout takes time to dry which may sometimes be for several hours.
- For stubborn grout stains, prepare a paste of baking soda and water in 2:1 ratio. Apply the paste to the stain and allow it to sit overnight. After that scrub it with the nylon brush and then wash off with hot water.
- For coarse and porous tiles like marble, vinegar cannot be put into use as it may stain up the tile. In this case, prepare a solution of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda in 1:2 ratios. Apply the solution over the grout and scrub it using a soft brush. Once there is ample shine, wash it off with hot water.
- For light grout stains, use sandpaper to remove those. Fold the sandpaper in such a way that the creased edge forms the outer wall and then gently scrub the grout by it. After this rub the grout with a pencil top eraser or normal eraser. Now wash the grout thoroughly by hot water.
- For stains since a long period, prepare a mix of Epsom salt, baking soda and cleaning solution in a ratio of 4:2:1 and apply it on the grout and rub it with a clean cloth. After completing the cleaning process, rinse the grout with hot water.
The tile and grout are now clean to give your floor a lustrous and shiny look!
Get help from the experts:-
Tiles are delicate objects that can get cracks, lines and damage easily. The cleaning process for tiles requires a lot of caution to avoid any unnecessary loss. The grouts too are tiny spaces between the tiles which are hard to reach and clean efficiently. Hence, a professional service is great when it comes to tiles and grout cleaning. The professionals have the right chemicals and equipment to carry out the cleaning process in a proper manner. They have adequate knowledge about the cleaning process. Clean Master Sydney is a well-established name in terms of tiles and grout cleaning expert. Their expertise is widespread in other areas as well such as carpet cleaning, mattress cleaning, upholstery cleaning etc.
The procedure is simple. Just fill in a simple registration form or leave a query. You can also get in touch with them on 0488 851 508. regarding the quality; you will never be disappointed as they never compromise with quality. Get your tiles and grout super clean and shining in no time. They are available 24*7 to take care of your home and make it super clean.