General Terms And Conditions For Carpet, Upholstery, Tile And Grout, Curtain, Mattress, And Duct.
Clean Master Sydney aims but does not guarantee complete and all kinds of stain removal. Difficult stains like acids, permanent dyes, grease and caustics,red wine may stay permanent and cannot be eliminated upon our cleaning. Also, Clean Master Sydney cannot be held responsible for any pre-existing condition of the item which is not visible at the time of inspection. These pre-existing conditions may include but not be limited to:
- Re-dyed carpets
- Upholstery with solvent based and water coloured backing material
- Overstretched carpets at the time of laying
- Delaminated carpets
- Sun-damage carpets
- Ink or marker used on carpet, fabric backing and padding
- Bodily fluids inside the mattresses
Clean Master Sydney only claims the warranty with respect to the services provided by our technicians. Further, the complaint has to be reported within 5 days of the service and the customer has to give our technicians a chance to rectify the work. (call out fee may also apply)
Service-Specific Conditions and Information
- Our carpet cleaning prices are subject to room size of 14-square metres.
- Stairs are quoted per step
- Further, the prices are subject to the pre-existing condition of carpet fabric.
- Additional charges may also apply in case of stubborn stains on the carpet.
- Upholstery cleaning prices are charged according to per seat and number of furniture pieces. Pre-existing condition of upholstery will be the major affecting factor in upholstery cleaning costs.
- Charges may differ for armchairs, chaises, recliners and ottomans cleaning.
- For leather upholstery, additional charges shall apply and only subject to the pre-existing condition.
Tile and Grout Cleaning
For tile and grout cleaning, Clean Master Sydney cannot be held responsible for any unfavourable conditions relating to your tiled floors. These conditions may include but not limited to:
- Scratched, loose or chipped tiles
- Loose, cracked or missing grout
- UV fading or damaged tiles
- Stained tile & grout
The customers must inform the team about the potential risks like slippery floors, and mould growth before the work starts.
- Prices of mattress vary depending on its size, number and pre-existing condition.
- For the removal of difficult protein-based stains like vomit or blood stain, additional charges will be applied.
- Clean Master Sydney will not be responsible for bodily fluids within the mattress.
Clean Master Sydney does not take any responsibility for unforeseen adverse circumstances such as delamination and UV damage that may affect fabric during the cleaning.
In the case of curtain and drapery cleaning the shrinkage of up to 3% may take place, and Clean Master Sydney will not accept the responsibilities.
Mould removal from curtains cannot be 100% guaranteed.
Cleaning Master Sydney shall not be held responsible for pre-existing damage of ducts, which may include but not limited to:
- Fibreglass damage
- Cracked and torn insulation of ducts
- Leaking ducts
The customer has to be agreed on the information given by our technicians that there are different types of fabric protections and the types used by Clean Master Sydney after the inspection are best for stain elimination. And hence, the treatment will have a different effect on different types of fabrics or carpet.
Also, the fabric protection we apply is not specially designed for the water to bead up rather the stains to keep at bay. And any difficult spillages like acid, caustic, or dye can spoil the effectiveness of our product and Clean Master Sydney does not accept any guarantee for the same.
Payment should be made after the completion of work in cash if no other method is agreed upon between Clean Master Sydney and customer.
- Cash payments are subject to a cash.
- We also accept payment by American Express/ AMEX Card with 2% surcharge.
- If the payment made does not match our payment terms, then we have the right to take action against the client to recover the debt.
- If the payment method has been agreed as Credit Card and for any reason, the transaction is not completed, then we will consider the payment ‘On Account’ per the Terms and Conditions of the Invoice.
- We accept cheques only if an account has been set up before to the job.
- In case if the account has been set up and the payment is not made by the due date, or payment is dishonoured Clean Master Sydney holds the right to charge a reasonable Administration Fee.
Prices quoted for the services are solely owned by Clean Master Sydney. Further, we hold the right to change the quotation any time without any prior notice. Therefore it is advised to the customers to check the updated prices before making an appointment. Also, our technicians reserve the rights to change the quoted prices onsite if the conditions or size of the item turned out different than described over the phone at the booking time.
Cancellations and Amendments
Clean Master Sydney will charge a call out fee of $90) if the booking is cancelled on the arrival of our technicians.
If the client cancels the booking before one business (24 hours) of the commencement of work, no cancellation charges shall be applied. For the booking cancellation and amendments, we insist you inform us by calling on 0410 453 896 rather than e-mail.
Additional (surcharges) charges may be charged for weekends, after hours or public holidays. Moreover, it is the client’s responsibility to organise parking for the technicians.