The lounge is the furniture of your property that easily attracts attention, be it pleasant looking or appear filthy. The fibres of the lounge need to be protected to maintain their impression. Your lounge has dust, debris, a variety of stains, even the sweat released. Getting rid of the dirt and stains for the lounge means maintaining its long life and saving your cost in the long term period. We would like to share an effective DIY procedure to assist you in cleaning the lounge at home.
Cleaning of Microfiber Lounge Suite:
The Microfibre Lounge suites are recommended to be treated with bleach. It resists stain but still, the lounge is daily used furniture of your house to attract dust at some level.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: If you want to repair and replenish the microfiber lounge suite then sprinkle a small amount of dry sodium bicarbonate and leave on stain for a few minutes for perfect absorption. Next vacuum your lounge suite and use a dry brush to brush off the left residues.
- Steam cleaning and Soapy water solution: You can clean the microfiber lounge with a steam cleaner with an attachment for lounge cleaning. The stains and dirt of the lounge can also be cleaned with a soapy water solution.
- Lint Roller: If the fabric of your lounge attracts dust, lint, pet hairs, then you may get a lint roller that you can use to clean the lounge instantly. Lint roller can also be used for large portions.
Quick Process For Cleaning the Dirt and Stains From Your Lounge?
Several effective upholstery cleaning methods can be utilized if your microfibre lounge has undergone a minor stain attack. If your lounge has tough stains that you cannot deal with in a house, you can contact professionals right away.
Steam Cleaning Process:
- You can remove the lounge dirt and stains with the help of a steam cleaner. The microfibre lounge should be treated softly to maintain its delicate fibre texture. Choose the steam cleaner with a lounge cleaning attachment to get the desired result.
- For your assured safety, we always recommend you to use the ecologically-friendly solution for removing stains.
- Always remember to brush the microfiber lounge cautiously before cleaning.
- Dry your lounge under the fan to dry it.
The Vacuum Cleaning Process for Lounge cleaning:
The Items and ingredients you will need:
- Get a vacuum cleaner with an upholstery attachment on it.
- 2-3 light shade cloth with microfiber texture.
- One Bucket.
- Filtered water.
- Dish soap (Liquid).
- Processed white vinegar.
Process for cleaning lounge with vacuum cleaning:
- Vacuum your lounge for removing dust and debris before starting the treatment.
- In the bucket prepare the solution of 2 mugs of filtered water and 1 tablespoon each of liquid dish soap and white vinegar.
- Dip the microfibre cloth into the solution.
- Mark the stained area on the lounge with the cloth dipped in solution. Avoid rubbing and scrubbing of that particular area to prevent damage to the fibres.
- Soak the fresh cloth in microfiber with filtered water but don’t add vinegar and dishwashing solution. Mark the stained area to remove the soap residue.
- Next, blot the affected area once again with the help of a dry microfiber cloth.
- Finally, dry up the treated area of the lounge.
Lounge cleaning with baking soda:
You will need liquid dish soap, baking soda, white vinegar, and warm water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of white vinegar, liquid soap wash, baking soda, and warm water. Next, mix the ingredients to form a quality solution.
- Apply the solution to the stain and leave for about 10 minutes.
- Clean the left behind residue after it turns dry.
However, if you require a professional upholstery cleaning service in Sydney, then anytime you can contact Clean Master Sydney. We are available 24 hours to clean upholsteries.