The stain of blood is not very common, but it might be tough to remove easily. Always remember to take quick action on any bloodstain when it occurs. You need to act immediately to sanitize your mattress. Ignoring these can leave a permanent bloodstain.
As it is a deep stain that goes inside to pad of the mattress which absorbs it. It may result in an infestation of bacteria and can be harmful to your healthy environment. Regular maintenance of the mattress through sanitizing, mattress blood stain removal, dry cleaning, or mattress stain removal, you can prevent unsafety to your surrounding from numerous diseases, allergies, and other health-related problems.
Steps To Remove Blood Stains From The Mattress
- Fresh Water
- A spray bottle
- White vinegar
- Baking soda powder.
- Bunch of Microfibre cloth
Blood Stain Removal Procedure
- It’s easy to get rid of the stain when it’s fresh.
- Simply with the help of cold water blot the area with a wet cloth and scrub it.
- Keep the process on until the stain doesn’t get lighter.
- Take baking soda and vinegar in a less amount and mix both well to use it as a paste.
- Apply the paste of the solution on the stain. Leave it for a while to dry up.
- When it gets completely dried with the help of a brush start scrubbing it and remove the stain as much as you can.
- Use a fresh cloth to clean it and put the mattress outside under the sunlight to get fully dried.
Salt, Hydrogen Peroxide and Cornstarch
Sometimes it takes much more to remove an obstinate stain in that case If you blend a mixture of salt and hydrogen peroxide together it would become easy to remove the stain. Hydrogen peroxide can be really effective, but if you just simply pour it on the stain it doesn’t help much, therefore, you need to make a paste to treat the stain.
- Mix ½-cup of cornstarch, blend in 1-tablespoon of salt, and a ¼-cup of the hydrogen peroxide until it becomes a paste.
- Apply the paste all over the stained area.
- The paste must dry totally.
- The dried paste can be simply removed by friction.
- If the bloodstain still doesn’t get extracted keep repeating the process.
Hire Professionals In Sydney
Clean Master Sydney is the leading mattress cleaning service provider in Sydney. Our professional mattress cleaners will deliver you an effective service and superb result at an affordable price. The professionals working with us are skilled and experienced in providing mattress cleaning services in Sydney.
We understand the cleaning problem better than anyone and use the most effective method for the service. We use the latest tools and eco-friendly solutions for quick and safe stain removal. Our professionals offer service on the same day of booking at a reasonable price. We provide excellent customer services and customer desired results. So book an appointment today and call us for more information on our special services.
Next Post> How to Remove Urine Stains from a Mattress?