The stain of blood is not very common, but it might be tough to remove easily. Always remember to take a quick action on any blood stain while it occurs you need to immediate mattress sanitize your mattress. Ignoring these stain can leave a permanent stubborn because blood stain is a deep stain which goes deep inside to pad of the mattress which absorbs it and it may result in an infestation of bacteria and can be harmful to your healthy environment. Regular maintenance of the mattress through sanitizing, Mattress Blood Stain Removal, dry cleaning or mattress stain removal, you can prevent safety to your surrounding by numerous diseases, allergies
and other health-related problems issues.
Given Below Steps For How You Can Remove A Fresh Blood Stain Or Old Blood Stain;
- Fresh Water
- A spray bottle
- White vinegar
- Baking soda powder.
- Bunch of Microfibre cloth
Mattress Blood Stain Removal
- It’s easy to get rid of the stain when it’s fresh.
- Simply with the help of cold water blot the area with a wet cloth and scrub it.
- Keep the process on until the stain doesn’t get lighter.
- Take baking soda and vinegar in a less amount and mix both well to use it as a paste.
- Apply the past of the solution on the stain. Leave it for a while to dry up.
- when it gets completely dried with the help of a brush start scrubbing it and remove as much stain you can.
- Use a clean cloth to clean it and put the mattress outside under the sunlight to get fully dried.
Old And Stubborn Blood Stain Removal
- Baking soda is the best option to get rid of such stains.
- Take an empty bottle and pour some baking soda and vinegar into it.
- Mix it well and apply the solution on the affected area.
- Let the solution go deep inside the pores and leave it for a while.
- Use a wet cloth to clean it and put it under the sunlight.
- Sunlight helps to kill all the bacteria and germs left in the mattress.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to vacuum all the remaining residue of the solution.
- Add an upholstery brush to the top of the vacuum cleaner and go gently throughout the mattress from upside to down slowly.
Salt, Hydrogen Peroxide and Cornstarch: Sometimes it takes much more to remove an obstinate stain in that case If you blend a mixture of salt and hydrogen peroxide together it would become easy to remove the stain. Hydrogen peroxide can be really effective, but if you just simply pour it on the stain it doesn’t help much, therefore, you need to make a paste to treat the stain.
- Mix ½-cup of cornstarch, blend in 1-tablespoon of salt and a ¼-cup of the hydrogen peroxide until it becomes a paste.
- Apply the paste all over the stained area.
- The paste must dry totally.
- The dried paste can be simply removed by friction.
- If the bloodstain still doesn’t get extracted keep repeating the process.
Hire Professionals In Sydney
Stains are so old and stubborn that can easily damage your mattress permanently and to avoid such type of incidents it requires the assistance of professional Mattress Stain Removal services. Clean Master Sydney is the leading mattress cleaning service in Sydney. We provide from blood stain removal to regular mattress stain removal to routine mattress cleaning services all in one package. Our highly qualified professional mattress cleaners are experts and will deliver you a 100 % results and guaranteed service within 24 hours at an affordable price. So book an appointment today and call us for more information on our special services.