The stain of blood is not very common, but it might be tough to remove easily. Always remember to take a quick action on any blood stain when it occurs. You need to act immediately to sanitize your mattress. Ignoring these can leave a permanent blood stain. As it is a deep stain which goes inside to pad of the mattress which absorbs it. It may result in an infestation of bacteria and can be harmful to your healthy environment. Regular maintenance of the mattress through sanitizing, Mattress Blood Stain Removal, dry cleaning or mattress stain removal, you can prevent safety to your surrounding from numerous diseases, allergies and other health-related problems.
Given Below Steps For How You Can Remove A Fresh Blood Stain Or Old Blood Stain;
- Fresh Water
- A spray bottle
- White vinegar
- Baking soda powder.
- Bunch of Microfibre cloth
Mattress Blood Stain Removal
- It’s easy to get rid of the stain when it’s fresh.
- Simply with the help of cold water blot the area with a wet cloth and scrub it.
- Keep the process on until the stain doesn’t get lighter.
- Take baking soda and vinegar in a less amount and mix both well to use it as a paste.
- Apply the past of the solution on the stain. Leave it for a while to dry up.
- when it gets completely dried with the help of a brush start scrubbing it and remove as much stain you can.
- Use a clean cloth to clean it and put the mattress outside under the sunlight to get fully dried.
Old And Stubborn Blood Stain Removal
- Baking soda is the best option to get rid of such stains.
- Take an empty bottle and pour some baking soda and vinegar into it.
- Mix it well and apply the solution on the affected area.
- Let the solution go deep inside the pores and leave it for a while.
- Use a wet cloth to clean it and put it under the sunlight.
- Sunlight helps to kill all the bacteria and germs left in the mattress.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to vacuum all the remaining residue of the solution.
- Add an upholstery brush to the top of the vacuum cleaner and go gently throughout the mattress from upside to down slowly.
Salt, Hydrogen Peroxide and Cornstarch: Sometimes it takes much more to remove an obstinate stain in that case If you blend a mixture of salt and hydrogen peroxide together it would become easy to remove the stain. Hydrogen peroxide can be really effective, but if you just simply pour it on the stain it doesn’t help much, therefore, you need to make a paste to treat the stain.
- Mix ½-cup of cornstarch, blend in 1-tablespoon of salt and a ¼-cup of the hydrogen peroxide until it becomes a paste.
- Apply the paste all over the stained area.
- The paste must dry totally.
- The dried paste can be simply removed by friction.
- If the bloodstain still doesn’t get extracted keep repeating the process.
Hire Professionals In Sydney
Clean Master Sydney is the leading mattress cleaning service provider in Sydney. Our professional mattress cleaners will deliver you an effective service and superb result at an affordable price. The professional working with us are skilled and experiencd for the service. We understand the cleaning problem better than anyone and use the most effective method for the service. We use the latest tools and eco-friendly solutions for quick and safe stain removal service. Our professionals offer service on the same day of booking at a reasonable price. We provide excellent customer services and customer desired results. So book an appointment today and call us for more information on our special services.