We all the importance of tiles in our offices, homes and interiors. Tiles add beauty and shine to our home decor. Consider your tiles as an essential part of your home environment. Their maintenance is necessary not only to protect and sustain their beauty but also to take care of your own health and hygiene. Tiles are prone to daily accumulation of dirt, dust and debris which can create a bad environment for you. Chronic staining is also an issue when tiles come in contact with water, food spills or liquid spills. Stain can damage and decolourize your tile making them dull and ugly. Acidic and erosive material can permanently damage the integrity of tile installation. So it is highly advisable that you hire Professional Tile Cleaning Services for Tile and Grout Stain Removal. If you want to take care of stains on tile yourself then you can read this guide provided by us. Follow the instructions and steps given below for Tile and Grout Stain Removal.
DIY For Tile And Grout Stain Removal
Things you will Need:
- Oxygenated Bleach
- Baking Soda
- A nylon bristle brush and toothbrush
- Plain cloth or cleaning paper
Steps Required for Tiles and Grout Stain Removal:
- Step 1: Oxygenated bleach is excellent for routine Tile and Grout Cleaning and Tile and Grout Stain Removal. Start by preparing a solution of oxygenated bleach and warm water.
- Step 2: Now start pouring this solution on the surface of tiles and grout and make sure you completely cover the stain with this solution. Use a nylon bristle brush to spread this solution and start brushing the stained tiles with the brush. Brush the grouting cement vigorously and make sure the bleach stays on the surface of tiles and grouting cement.
- Step 3: Use baking soda now and make a thick paste of soda and water. Apply this paste on stained tiles and grout where bleach is also present. Let the soda paste and bleach rest on tile and grout and let it dry. Follow by brushing and scrubbing the soda paste on tiles and go ahead with step 4.
- Step 4: Now after Tile Stain Removal and Grout Stain Removal through bleach and soda., You can start Tile and Grout Cleaning now by detergent and a wet cloth. Wash your tiles with cloth and wipe clean the surface to get rid of soda and dirt left. You can also use a brush if needed. Wipe your tiles clean with a dry cloth
Hiring Cleanmaster Sydney
Tile and Grout Stain Removal is very hectic and time-consuming. So go ahead and hire Cleanmaster Sydney to get your routine Tile and Grout Cleaning and Tile Stain Removal. We provide every kind of Professional Tile Cleaning Services at affordable costs. Our skilled team of Professional Tile Cleaners can deliver results within 24 hours of hiring.