We all the importance of tiles in our offices, homes, and interiors. Tiles add beauty and shiny look to home decor. Consider your tiles as an essential part of your home environment. Their maintenance is necessary not only to protect and sustain their beauty but also to take care of your own health and hygiene.
Tiles on a daily basis come in contact with dirt, dust, and debris which can create a bad environment for you. Chronic staining is also an issue when water, food spills, or liquid spills are found on tiles. Stain can damage and decolorize your tile making them dull and ugly. So it is highly advisable that you hire professional Tile and Grout Cleaning Services in Sydney for Tile and Grout Stain Removal. If you want to take care of stains on your own then you can read the guide. Follow the instructions and steps given below for Tile and Grout Stain Removal.
DIY To Remove Stains From Tile And Grout
Things you will Need:
- The oxygenated bleach
- Baking Soda
- A toothbrush and nylon bristle brush
- Plain cloth or cleaning paper
Steps To Be Followed For Tiles And Grout Stain Removal
- Step 1: Oxygenated bleach is best for routine Tile and Grout Cleaning and Stain Removal. Start by preparing the warm water and solution of oxygenated.
- Step 2: Now start pouring this solution on the surface of tiles and grout and make sure you completely cover the stain with this solution. Use a nylon bristle brush to spread this solution and start brushing the stained tiles with the brush. Brush the grouting cement vigorously and make sure the bleach stays on the surface of tiles and grouting cement.
- Step 3: Use baking soda now and make a thick paste by using water and soda. Apply this paste on stained tiles and grout where bleach is also present. Let the soda paste and bleach rest on tile and grout and let it dry. Follow by brushing and scrubbing the soda paste on tiles.
- Step 4: After using soda and bleach, you can start cleaning tile and grout by detergent and a wet cloth. Wash your tiles with a cloth and wipe clean the surface to get rid of soda and dirt left. You can also use a brush if needed. Wipe your tiles clean with a dry cloth
Hiring Clean Master Sydney
Tile and Grout Stain Removal is very hectic and time-consuming. So go ahead and hire Clean Master Sydney to get your tile and grout cleaned with utmost perfection. We provide every kind of Professional Tile And Grout Cleaning Services at nominal costs. Our skilled team of professional tile cleaners can deliver the best and effective result.